Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Lately

So, my lovely hubby has been home for over a week from work now. His doctor ordered a time of rest. It is bittersweet, because my not having a job makes for endless opportunites to spend with my husband… all day long! I love it! But at the same time, when it's a beautiful day outside, I find myself left to stare at my man passed out on the living room floor from exhaustion… not only does his pain tire him out, but every one of his medications proposes a side effect of drowsiness. So, I am making best of our time together, even if it may not be ideal!
We have been able to enjoy the outdoors a lot since he has been home. The fall leave were BEGGING for me, and the sunshine pushed me over the edge. I just HAD to go to the park. : ) Here are some pictures from our little field trip out of the apartment…


It was such a beautiful day, and we weren’t the only ones taking shots of the breath-taking scenery. Still, Chad wanted to take a nap. He had a rough day physically, so we brought the quilt my nona made for me and he attempted to take a little rest (the big white arrow is pointing at him).
All in all, it was a wonderful time. I love sitting in the sunlight, listening to the trees rustle their leaves, and enjoying the beautiful creation God made for us.

A few days later, on our way home from one of Chad’s doctors appointments, we decided to make a spontaneous trip to the beach! I love the beach, and although you may be thinking “But it’s NOVEMBER!” don’t worry… it was a little warmer than 50 degrees out, and the sun was setting, and we weren’t planning on swimming. Although it was a little chilly, we could not pass up taking a few shots of the view… enjoy!

:::SLL:::

No comments:

Post a Comment