Monday, November 29, 2010

Aw, shucks!

(My lovely husband and I, on our honeymoon in the Caribbean.)
So, I just had to blog about this, because it warmed my heart, and this is the time of year for warming hearts, isn't it?

As I was working on a craft (to be blogged about tomorrow or Wednesday), I noticed Chad (my lovely hubby) had been working on his own along side of me! Okay, I know, I know, adorable right? I mean, he didn't even SAY anything. I didn't even NOTICE for a while. But one minute, I looked over to see what he was doing, and he was a few minutes into his own version of the craft... I loved it! But, that's not even the good part...

So we were watching a special tonight on t.v. about Disney World, and how it get's transformed into a magical Christmas dream-land, full of lights and ornaments and everything beautiful, and as I was feeling all special and warm and happy, Chad handed me something he printed off the computer (I was totally unaware that he had been working on something else on the computer... (through all of this, I've realized I'm very oblivious to what is going on around me). But anyways, this is what I was handed:

Um, ok, can I say butterflies in my stomach?! Silly of me, maybe... but irresistibly cute of him? Yes! This is what it says:

"You're invited!"

(...and then on the inside...)

"To enjoy a special night out with the man you love.
When: Tomorrow Night, 11/30
Where: SHHH... It's A Surprise

Do you accept?

Yes (check box)
No (check box)"

And then he wrote with a pen "I LOVE YOU! LOVE, ME" (which is what we tell each other all the time). He even added a note on the back that said "Made especially for you by: Your Husband"...

Oh my gosh, I almost died. I checked yes, of course, and scribbled "YES!" three times next to it, and then he told me to dress nice! AW! I cannot WAIT!

It's the little things, people... the little things.
Have a wonderful, magical night, and I encourage you- do something little for someone you love- you never know how much it may mean to them!

:::SLL::: 

No comments:

Post a Comment